HOW TO COOK
So many ways to enjoy your dumplings
IMPORTANT: COOK FROM FROZEN STATE ONLY (DO NOT DEFROST)
Microwave (for 5 pieces)
1. Place dumpling on a microwave-safe dish.
2. Add water to reach up to the edges of the dumplings.
3. Cover and microwave for 2 minutes to 3 minutes at 800 watts
4. Discard water.
1. Steam dumplings in tray for 7 to 8 minutes at 90°C – 95°C
1. Put dumplings in boiling water, then reduce to medium heat for 3 – 4 minutes before removing.
1. Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil into a frying pan and arrange dumplings into pan. Cook over medium heat until bottoms are golden brown.
2. Add half cup of water into frying pan and cover for about 5 minutes.
3. Remove cover once water has evaporated and cook until the bottoms are crispy brown.
1. Deep fry dumplings at 170°C to 180°C for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.